Welcome to the Vermont Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association!
If you live with Parkinson’s or care for someone who does, we are here to help.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!
Parkinson’s Awareness Day
DoubleTree Hotel, South Burlington, Vermont
7th Annual Optimism 5K Run, Walk & Roll
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Stowe Mountain Resort, Stowe, Vermont
1. Support for the patient and care partner
- Contact Charlotte Anderson 802-847-3366 (toll free 888-763-3366) firstname.lastname@example.org for support and referrals.
- Support groups throughout the state
- Financial assistance for respite care
- Annual winter celebration and party
2. Educational Opportunities
- Awareness Day conference in April
- Lending library
- Links and resources
- Stowe 5k run/walk in May
- Unity Walk in New York City in April
- In Memorium Contributions
Whether it is participating in a fundraiser, volunteering to help run an event, or being a member of the board, the Vermont APDA needs you. Please consider becoming a member or joining us in our mission “To Ease the Burden, To Find the Cure”.
Please feel free to explore our website and get to know us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any further questions.