Welcome to the Vermont Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association!
If you live with Parkinson’s or care for someone who does, we are here to help.
CLICK HERE to sign up for the Quechee Club luncheon on February 11th.
CLICK HERE to sign up for the Catamount Country Club luncheon on February 25th.
1. Support for the patient and care partner
- Contact Charlotte Gowen 802-847-3366 (toll free 888-763-3366) email@example.com for support and referrals.
- Support groups throughout the state
- Financial assistance for respite care
- Annual winter celebration and party
2. Educational Opportunities
- Awareness Day conference in April
- Lending library
- Links and resources
- Optimism Walk in May
- In Memorium Contributions
Whether it is participating in a fundraiser, volunteering to help run an event, or being a member of the board, the Vermont APDA needs you. Please consider becoming a member or joining us in our mission “To Ease the Burden, To Find the Cure”.
Please feel free to explore our website and get to know us and don’t hesitate to contact us with any further questions.