Welcome to the Vermont Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association!
If you live with Parkinson’s or care for someone who does, we are here to help.
First there is Black Friday, then Cyber Monday – but what about Giving Tuesday? On Tuesday, December 1st, give back by donating to APDA and help Ease the Burden – Find the Cure for those impacted by Parkinson’s disease.
It’s a simple idea and a perfect way for your family, community, or company to come together to give in a special way. Share with your social network how you are giving and Like our Facebook Page!. Join APDA and be a part of a global celebration of generosity. Donate now and make a difference for those living each day with Parkinson’s disease.
1. Support for the patient and care partner
- Contact Charlotte Anderson 802-847-3366 (toll free 888-763-3366) email@example.com for support and referrals.
- Support groups throughout the state
- Financial assistance for respite care
- Annual winter celebration and party
2. Educational Opportunities
- Awareness Day conference in April
- Lending library
- Links and resources
- Stowe 5k run/walk in May
- Unity Walk in New York City in April
- In Memorium Contributions
Whether it is participating in a fundraiser, volunteering to help run an event, or being a member of the board, the Vermont APDA needs you. Please consider becoming a member or joining us in our mission “To Ease the Burden, To Find the Cure”.
Please feel free to explore our website and get to know us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any further questions.